Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disconnected

I am at my apartment with my fiance with another, much younger couple that our apparently our roommates. My fiance and I get into an argument and he leaves. I was very upset but thought it best to leave him alone.

He soon begins to call me. I reach for the cell phone but notice it's his cell phone so he must ave had mine. However, his name appeared on this phone as if it was my phone. I press the answer button to answer but all I hear is him grunting saying I never answer and hangs up before I can say hello. He then calls again and I pick the phone up much faster but this time the answer button is now the ignore button so I missed his call again.

This happened for quiet sometime. The answer button kept moving to different spots on the phone and I could not answer it. The guy from the younger couple had tried to help me to but there wasn't any luck. I began to get very frustrated and started to cry. All I could think about is how mad he probably is because I will not answer his calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment